Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are your language pairs?
We specialize in only one language pair - French to English. Typically, our translations are from French (France) to English (US). However, we can translate from any French variant (France, Belgium, Canada, etc.) to English (US or UK).
What services do you offer?
We provide translation only. However, for quality assurance purposes, basic proofreading, spell checking and DTP are included as part of our services. Although our translation team has experience in a variety of translation and language-related services, we choose to focus our energies on providing one high-quality service.
What CAT tools do you use?
We are currently using Trados Studio 2017 and MultiTerm 2017.
What payment methods do you accept?
PayPal, Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Check, Wire Transfer.
How do you ensure the confidentiality and security of my documents?
- We do not store documents on any cloud services.
- All electronic documents are stored on secure password-protected computers and not accessible by third parties
- Any paper documents are destroyed at the end of a project using a cross-cut shredder.
- All projects are treated as confidential
- Your personal or business information is never shared with third parties before, during or after a project.
- We are always willing to sign NDAs and confidentiality agreements.
- Any storage or backup devices used during the process are secure and not accessible online or by third parties.
- End-to-end, 2048-bit encryption
- HIPAA-compliant (US)
- Zero access to client emails or data by third parties
- All email data is protected by the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (DPA) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection Ordinance (DPO)
- 100% private, secure, fast file transfer
- 2048-bit RSA, 256-bit AES, SSL and TLS encryption
- Zero-knowledge storage platform
- End-to-end encryption
- HIPAA-compliant (US)
- Compliance with PIPEDA, PIPA, FIPPA, ATIPPA, PHIPA (Canada)
How many words can you translate per day?
Generally, we can translate between 2500 and 3000 words per day. For urgent jobs, we can deliver up to 5000 words per day. Urgent projects usually require working nights, weekends and/or holidays and will incur a 20% surcharge.